Novi Dan is traditional wooden ship built in 1933. and renovated in 2005. It is 27 m long, 7,60 m wide, with two masts and cruising speed of 8 nautical miles. It has a capacity for 23 persons in 15 cabins of which 11 cabins with a double bed and additional bunk bed, three cabins with double beds and one single cabine. Each cabin has its own shower/toilet and A/C. On the main deck is comfortable eating area and salon, with a fully equipped bar and friendly staff which is available to guests from 7:00 pm to 00:00 pm. The spacious sun deck area is on the top deck of the ship so you can enjoy the sun during the day or sleep under the stars during the night.
Five members of the crew (captain, cook, sailor and two waiters / waitresses) are working on board. They will do all in their power to satisfy the demands of our guests.
The routes and destinations can be chosen on your own in arrangement with the captain
- Yacht category: Mini Cruiser
- Base: Ražanj
- Yacht type: Loger
- Year of production: 1933/refit 2005
- Cabins: 12
- Guests capacity: 23
- Crew: 5
- Length over all: 27 m
- Beam: 7,60 m
- Draft: 3 m
- Engine: Iveco 450
- Generators: Yanmar
- Fuel tank: 5.000 l
- Water tank: 18.000 l
- Max speed: 10 knots
- Cabin deck floor: teak
- Saloon deck floor: carpet
Guest cabins configuration:
|11 double cabin||cabin with double bed (140*190 cm) plus additional bunk bed (80*190). Private bathroom|
|3 double cabin||cabin with double bed (140*190 cm). Private bathroom|
|1 single cabin||cabin with single bed (120*180). Private bathroom|
- Each of the cabins has wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, its own en-suite bathroom, with shampoo, toilet paper, soap
- Bathroom towels: 4 towels per person per week.
- Additional bathroom towels: on request
- Bedding info: bed sheets are included in price.
- Air-condition: 24 hours/ day is included in the price.
- Air conditioning throughout guest and crew areas
- Lounge area with TV,USB
- iPad/iPod/mobile docking station
- The salon has six dining tables and the bar, with various drinks available.
- kitchen galley features all necessary equipment – including ovens with stainless steel stove, refrigerator, freezer, ice machine, BBQ.
- The exterior of the ship consists of the back area, where the outdoor dining table is located
- The area is fully covered from sun and can be covered from wind
- tender boat
- snorkelling equipment
- fishing equipment
- TV,CD player